The Department of Preventive and Restorative Dental Sciences (PRDS) has 7 divisions, each headed by a division chair. There are two vice chairs, one responsible for oversight of clinical affairs, and one for oversight of research.The divisions are:
- Behavioral Sciences and Community Dental Education: Division Chair, Linda Centore
- Biomaterials and Bioengineering: Division Chair, Grayson Marshall
- Clinical General Dentistry: Division Chair, Natalie Buu Hastings
- Endodontics: Division Chair, Eric Wong
- Oral Epidemiology and Dental Public Health: Division Chair, Susan Hyde
- Pre-clinical Simulation: Division Chair, Mark Dellinges
Faculty members are also sorted by the Divisons and we have 86 paid faculty (many of whom are part time clinical faculty), 160 volunteer faculty and 85 staff.